Botox (Type A) is a purified protein that is administered in a simple, non-surgical procedure to temporarily reduce the moderate to severe expression lines. It is no longer just used as a medical or an anti-aging solution. It is also used to enhance certain facial features for people of any age group. Additionally, it is also the perfect solution for excessive sweating as well a great remedy for chronic migraines.
Botox Indications and Healing
- Erase Facial Lines & Wrinkles
- Lift Corners of the Mouth
- Reduce the appearance of a Gummy Smile
- Correct facial asymmetry
- Jaw Contouring
- Erasing Neck Bands
- Nose & Chin Enhancement
- Treating Hyperhidrosis (Excess Sweating)
Action of Botox: Very low doses of the Wrinkle Eraser Botox (Botulinum Toxin Type A) are administered via a few tiny injections directly into the muscles responsible for any lines. By blocking the release of the chemical that causes these muscles to contract, the treatment enables them to relax, so the skin appears smoother.
Botox procedure entails:
The treatment dose is administered during a simple, 10-minute treatment.
- Minimal pain: Before the treatment begins, a topical anesthetic is applied to the area being treated to reduce any discomfort
- Non-surgical: Tiny injections are administered directly into the muscles that cause lines and wrinkles
- No downtime: Often called a ‘lunchtime procedure’, the treatment is brief and requires no recovery time
- Minimal discomfort: No anesthesia is required, although your healthcare provider may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream before injecting. Localized pain, infection, inflammation, tenderness, swelling, redness, and/or bruising may be associated with the injection
Botox lasts for:
You will begin to notice results within 7 days of your procedure as it takes time for Botox to act and relax the muscles. The effects will last anywhere between 4-6 months.